Resize Image in Photoshop C.C.
The reason for re-sizing you image to 1400 (width) & 1050 (height) is because of two things, one the K.C.P.A. exhibition are these sizes & two the software we use for our D.P.I. competitions is set to these sizes as well, not re-sizing your images properly might mean your images WILL NOT project correctly on the screen, also if you wish to put your images in the K.C.P.A. competition they are already the correct size and won’t get disqualified for being incorrectly sized.
So let’s get started
1) Open Photoshop C.C.
2) Open the image you want to work with
3) Click on image at top of the screen
4) Move down to image size & click on it
5) You will get a screen popup (see right)
6) Un-tick the resample box
7) Change resolution from 240 to 300 see fig.1
8) Re-tick resample box (See Fig.1)
9) You may need to change from centimetres to pixels (See Fig.2)
10) Change height to 1050 (See Fig.3)
11) If width is below 1400 click ok
In this case our width is below the maximum width of 1400
If the width is still above 1400 then change the width to 1400 & the height will change in proportion.
For Landscape Orientation make sure width is set to 1400 pixels and height will be set in proportion
For Portrait Orientation make sure height is set to 1050 pixels and width will be set in proportion